Tax Problems

Can I resolve problems with IRS by phone?

Yes. Since October 1998 there has been a national toll-free Taxpayer Advocate Program (formerly Problem Resolution Office), with assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may reach the hotline by calling 1-877-777-4778 (1-877-PRP-IRSU).

I have a question about my state taxes. Where can I get help?

If you have questions about state taxes, see the Federation of Tax Administrators (FTA) links to State Tax Forms. You may be able to locate the state tax information you need. Otherwise, you will need to contact your local state tax office.


Click here to visit our sponsor
The Datacom Ad Network

Copyright 1999-2000, Chinatown Online Co. All rights reserved.