I can't get my employer to pay me my pension money. Whom do I contact?

If you cannot get your employer to pay you your pension money, you should contact the Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration (PWBA) of the Department of Labor. To find out which office you are serviced by, contact (202) 219-8776. Alternatively, you may write them at:

U.S. Department of Labor
Division of Technical Assistance and Inquiries
Room N-5625
200 Constitution Ave., N. W.
Washington, D.C. 20210

Or, use our link to PWBA's Internet location.

(Source: IRS)


Click here to visit our sponsor
The Datacom Ad Network

Copyright 1999-2000, Chinatown Online Co. All rights reserved.