How can I set up my business?

check here.

I am starting a small business. What assistance can IRS give me?

If you are starting or already have a small business and need information on taxes, record keeping, accounting practices, completing Federal business and employment tax returns, and meeting other Federal tax obligations, there is help available. Much of the assistance is free. The service is called Small Business Tax Education Program, or STEP. See Tax Info For Business on this web site. You can find out more about this program for small business by referring to Tax Topic 103 or mailing the interest form in Publication 1057, Small Business Tax Education Program Brochure, to the nearest IRS Taxpayer Education Coordinator. In addition, the IRS has assembled a business tax kit, Publication 454-A, which contains various forms and publications for persons in business or for those starting a business.

(Source: IRS)

Click here to visit our sponsor
The Datacom Ad Network

Copyright 1999-2000, Chinatown Online Co. All rights reserved.