Shools of different subjects and schools for different
ages are found online.
Mandarin Chinese Online
Mandarin Chinese Phonetics Pronunciation Guide
Chinese Fonts from the Yamada Language Center
- American English as It's
Spoken - list of contractions and shortcuts used in American speech.
- American English Now - American language and
- Business English Quizzes -
grammar and vocabulary quizzes - plus a business English Hangman game.
- ComAudio - listen to news, songs, and other items in
English while the text appears on the screen.
- Daily English - provides readings and
comprehension questions and explanations for Koreans studying English.
- Dave's ESL Cafe -
assistance for ESL/EFL students and teachers.
- Electronic English as a Second
- Elingua - learn English on the web. Interactive
do-and-review lessons in a stimulating multimedia environment, with many examples and
- ELT Television Series: Family Album, USA
- resource center for ESL/EFL teachers.
- English Channel: ESL -
grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening exercises.
- English for Internet - study English grammar,
pronunciation, writing and reading through free Internet courses.
- English Learning Fun Site
- English Lessons for Polish
Students - grammar exercises, reading comprehension tests, and vocabulary discussion
for Polish students of advanced English.
- English Listening Lounge - features
recordings of ordinary English speakers, with questions and other study aids.
- English Page - free exercises and resources
for intermediate and advanced English learners.
- English Vocabulary Builder -
daily newsletter to help you increase your vocabulary.
- English Warehouse - learn
English via the internet.
- English Workbook - TOEFL/TESL style worksheets for
Japanese studying English.
- English Zone - learn idioms, basic
grammar, and spelling.
- English-Zone.Com - features a variety
interactive language exercises, including verbs, grammar, spelling, and more.
- EnglishCLUB.net: Grammar
- presents tutorials and quizzes on aspects of grammar such as verb tenses and
- EnglishLearner.com - interactive practice
for students of English; includes tests, quizzes, crosswords, a mailing list and more.
- EnglishMentor.com - online tutorial, with
features on American slang, spoken English, and test preparation.
- EnglishSpace - designed for
pre-intermediate and intermediate learners of secondary school age (12-16 years) and their
- ESL English Grammar Tutor - three levels of
interactive exercises in English grammar and usage.
- Eviews - audio interview with different English
accents, accompanied by transcripts, comprehension tests, and lesson plans.
- freeENGLISH.com - provides instruction in ESL
through a free, downloadable, interactive Internet-based program called ENGLISH PRO Web
Edition; also features interactive quizzes and games.
- It's English - includes dialogues, quotes,
idioms, and other lessons.
- Kaplan Vocabulator - online flash cards
help round out your English vocabulary.
- LearnEnglishNow.com - free weekly email English
lessons; slang too.
- Planet English - for students and teachers of
ESL/EFL including language lessons, chat, message boards, bookstore, software jobs, and
- Randall's ESL Cyber Listening Lab - helps students
improve their English listening comprehension skills through practice with self-grading
listening quiz pages.
- Self-Study Quizzes for ESL Students
- Supplementary Materials
for Improving English - with a focus on the use of English in the business world.